Join us in working equitation.



Club Memberships:Ray Olivia bridge 2018

To become a member of a Working Equitation club and participate in our rallies and local events please see the clubs page.

To compete in WE competitions you need to be a member of a club and obtain an ANWELtd rider number .

To compete in open competitions you also need a ANWELtd Rider Number.


You may have heard about a “rider levy” from those involved in the sport here in WA. It’s an initiative from ANWE National to assist both the National body and State bodies with the development of the sport. The cost is $10 per person, paid annually, and you will receive a rider number that goes with you when you compete or judge. It’s easy to do via Nominate – Click here

To watch a video on how to obtain a rider number:

Any queries please contact ANWE WA.