Brookleigh Working Equitation Club
1235a Great Northern Hwy, Upper Swan, WA, 6069
You can Join Brookleigh via Nominate
Or email: email@example.com
Capel Working Equitation Club
Capel Adult Riders Club
Capel Regional Equestrian Park
Gidgegannup Equestrian Association
2171 Toodyay Rd, Gidgegannup, WA, 6083
Southern Districts Working Equitation (SDWE)
Magenup Equestrian Centre
302 De Hear Rd, Wandi, WA, 6167
Serpentine Jarrahdale Adult Riders Club (SJKARC)
Serpentine Sports Grounds, Karnup Road, Serpentine WA 6125
Club members must register and pay their Australian National Working Equitation Ltd (ANWE) Levy of $25 to receive their National Member Number Visit https://www.nominate.com.au/Clubs/RegistrationInformation.aspx?CID=81
If you are interested in starting a new Working Equitation Club in WA see below –
BENEFITS OF CLUB AFFILIATION WITH ANWE WA
1. State wide coordination of Working Equitation events and Judges Clinics.
2. Ongoing support and clear guidelines with rule books updated and kept in conduit with ANWE (National).
3. Rule Books, Obstacle course maps, Dressage Tests. Cattle welfare checklist. Horse welfare guidelines, Risk Management.
4. Access to eastern states and overseas instructors for special clinics.
5. Support and assistance and guidelines in how to start a new club.
How to affiliate your working equitation club in western australia with ANWE wa Inc.
- Download the forms below.
- Read the information about insurance for your club.
- Your Club needs to supply 2 delegates who form the general committee for ANWE WA Inc. Their role is to attend Committee meetings by phone conference call – plus any other special or urgent meetings and communicate information to their club.
- Your club elected ANWE WA delegates or President / Secretary are to sign and return the MOU on behalf of your club.
- Submit your Club Affiliate EOI form and MOU to ANWEWA Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be contacted further, once your club application has been received.