Brookleigh Working Equitation Club
1235a Great Northern Hwy, Upper Swan, WA, 6069
You can Join Brookleigh via Nominate
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capel Working Equitation Club
Capel Adult Riders Club
Capel Regional Equestrian Park
28 Capel Tutunup Road, Capel
Gidgegannup Equestrian Association
2171 Toodyay Rd, Gidgegannup, WA, 6083
Southern Districts Working Equitation (SDWE)
Magenup Equestrian Centre
302 De Hear Rd, Wandi, WA, 6167
Serpentine Jarrahdale Adult Riders Club (SJKARC)
Serpentine Sports Grounds, Karnup Road, Serpentine WA 6125
Pinjarra Equestrian Association
LogFence Pony Club Grounds, Hoffman Road, Yarloop
Club members must register and pay their Australian National Working Equitation Ltd (ANWE) Levy of $25 to receive their Rider Levy Number Visit https://www.nominate.com.au/Clubs/RegistrationInformation.aspx?CID=81
If you are interested in starting a new Working Equitation Club in WA see below –
BENEFITS OF CLUB AFFILIATION WITH ANWE WA
1. State wide coordination of Working Equitation events and Judges Clinics.
2. Ongoing support and clear guidelines with rule books updated and kept in conduit with ANWE (National).
3. Rule Books, Obstacle course maps, Dressage Tests. Cattle welfare checklist. Horse welfare guidelines, Risk Management.
4. Access to eastern states and overseas instructors for special clinics.
5. Support and assistance and guidelines in how to start a new club.
How to affiliate your working equitation club in western australia with ANWE wa Inc.
- Download the forms below.
- Read the information about insurance for your club.
- Your Club is required to supply delegates to form the general committee for ANWEWA Inc. Clubs can have up to 3 delegates with 1 or 2 attending meetings. Their role is to attend Committee meetings to contribute to ANWEWA business and to relay club queries and updates. Meetings are mostly held by phone/video conference monthly with urgent decisions between meetings handled via email.
- The MOU is to be signed by your club elected ANWE WA President and returned on behalf of your club.
- Submit your Club Affiliate EOI form and MOU to ANWEWA Secretary: email@example.com
- You will be contacted further, once your club application has been received.
Club Affiliate EOI Form
Club insurance requirements – Annexure A
Club insurance requirements – Annexure B